Keep The Fun Good
March is Problem Gambling Awareness Month, which makes it the perfect time to remind our players and retailer partners to Keep the Fun Good and please play responsibly.
If you think you, or someone you know, has a problem with gambling, don’t ignore it.
Problem Gambling Warning signs:
• Preoccupied with gambling and unable to stop.
• Bragging about gambling, exaggerating wins and minimizing losses.
• Restless and irritable when not gambling.
• Gambling to win back what’s been lost.
• Borrowing money for gambling.
• Lying to hide time spent gambling or unpaid debts.
• Frequent unexplained absences.
• Losing work time because of gambling.
• Jeopardizing a significant relationship or job by gambling.
If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help and treatment are available. Call the Problem Gambling Helpline at 1-888-781-HELP. Your call is always confidential. The Lottery also has Responsible Gambling resources on its website at https://lottery.sd.gov/responsible-play/.